How much will Invisalign Cost?
A number of factors contribute to the amount you might pay for orthodontic work like Invisalign. Factors include:
- Your oral health needs and how much work must be done
- You Orthodontist’s time and labor
- How much your insurance plan will help cover
Again, all of these prices depend on your individual case. Complex cases will require more time to move the teeth into an ideal position, whether you use Invisalign or traditional braces.
Invisalign Payment Options at Orthodontic Associates of New England
- Finance free extended monthly payments to fit your budget
- Various payment arrangements
- Most major credit cards accepted
If your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign. Talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment.
To schedule a free consultation to determine if Invisalign is right for you, contact us today.